Jerry Giaimis, Municipal Manager
430 Park Avenue
908-322-6700, ext. 315
Claudette Desiato, Administrative Assistant
908-322-6700, ext. 313
Email: Please use the form below to send comments and questions
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Office of the Municipal Manager is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the municipality and delivery of public services to the residents of the municipality. The Municipal Manager is appointed by the Township Council. Some major duties and responsibilities follow:
- Implementing the policies of governing body
- Supervising and coordinating the work of all Township departments
- Public relations/public information
- Personnel and personnel policies
- Preparation of the annual budget and capital budget.
- Maintaining an ongoing review and analysis of budget operations, work programs and costs of municipal services
- Implement and enforce administrative procedures
- Contract negotiations
- Chief Executive Officer of the Township
Submit your comment or question to the Township Manager. All fields are required information.