The Township of Scotch Plains invites you to join us for an evening of dinner and dancing on Friday, December 6th, as it hosts the 29th Annual Mayor's Charity Gala. The event will take place from 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm at Shackamaxon Country Club.
Stay tuned for more information!
* Instructions on Submitting Your Application
1. Download the Nomination for by clicking on the form or the link below.
2. Open the document from your "Downloads" folder from a PDF viewer program such as Adobe Acrobat
3. Save the Nomination Form as Organization of the Year followed by your organization name i.e. Organization of the Year Scotch Plains
4. Manually click into each field and complete the form with the corresponding questions
5. Once the form has been completed, save the document again
6. Email your completed form to Deputy Township Manager Margaret Heisey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view all of the photos from the evening's Mayor's Gala via the Township's Facebook photo album.
The Fanwood-Scotch Plains Rotary Frazee House Inc., a non-profit organization was formed as an offshoot of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Rotary Club specifically for the restoration of the Gershom and Betty Frazee House.
In 2005, Rotary International celebrated a Centennial Anniversary. Rotary Clubs were asked to organize a Centennial Community Project that would fulfill an important, long-term need in their communities.
Dating back to 1991, the Mayor's Gala has recognized the Township's leading volunteers. Click here to view the list.